Sunday, December 29, 2013

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 4

Greetings & Nailutations,

Another week has passed & I hope that everyone had a safe & enjoyable holiday spent with friends and family.  For me, it was pretty low-key with just my husband and the kitties.  Here are my six favorite manis this last week - not as much nail art due to swatching for a few indie brands & overall spending time with my loved ones.

This first one isn't nail art, but I am a fan of black jellies that have glitter in them.  This one is from Dark Matter Lacquer called Stellar & I added a matte topcoat to it.


Next favorite is glittery goodness of Butter London Rosie Lee and a Sephora Formula X accent nail.


 Who doesn't love mix & match?  Here I used two new colors I got from Christmas from my cats (yes, they get me gifts).  Horizontal strips on my thumb, pointer finger is a distressed look, middle finger has dots, ring finger is free-hand french tip and pink has vertical stripes.


 This next one was for a theme of Rockin' New Years Eve.  I painted a piano, the sparkly ball that drops, music notes & champagne glasses.


 This was my Christmas mani….more of a Pinkmas mani.  I went with white to dark pink in varying shades, which is called ombre nails.


 Lastly is the glitter mani I did for Super Nails.  I loved the glitter gradient & bow charm with tape mani.


And that is it for this week.  Hope you enjoyed the re-cap.
Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)