Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 25

Greetings and Nailutations,

Another week down with nail art!  Woo hoo!  The following are my 6 favorite manis of the week with nail art.

The first is a comparison I was doing with 3 different Drip Drop Nail Paint greens.  I used Melon Ballin' as the base and the lighter shade is So Chill and the darker green is Sparkling Shamrocks.  I added a pink bow!


This next mani I did for the theme of "fashion."  I went through a magazine and found a cute summer outfit, that was both simple and fun.


The Hello Kitty nails are for a nail art contest hosted by Heather's Hues (@heathers_hues on instagram).  She will soon be releasing a Sanrio themed collection.  I was inspired by her pink and black announcement post!  Contest ends June 1st, so there is still time to enter.


Next, I used Very Berry from Kitty Polish as a base and added flowers.  


The Splash Flower technique is so easy and looks amazing.  I did these for another nail art contest raising awareness for Lupus, Fibromyalgia and Scleroderma.  The contest is hosted by @amylovesnewwave and @joycelynn_ann.  Give them a follow!


This last mani was for a theme of triangles.  I just threw this on...sometimes when you don't think ahead of time, things turn out ok.


That's it for the Sunday Six - my six favorite manis of the week with nail art!  Which one is your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @beginnails

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the Fashion mani followed by the hello kitty in pink and black. Both chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)