Sunday, August 10, 2014

Beginnails' Sunday Six Week 36

Greetings and Nailutations,

Another week and I didn't do much nail art or swatching....but luckily I had manis in my phone to post over instagram (even though they were done 7-10 days prior).

First is a mani using DJ Turn It Up from Bliss Polish as the base, with a Vivid Lacquer stamping plate and then I added Polish Pusher's Sheer Perfection Collection over it to color in the butterflies (which were stamped white).  I love how it turned out.


Next I did a mani for the theme of "daisies."  I used Night Swimming from Messy Jessi as the base and stripers for the daisies.  This look was accomplished rather quickly!


The next mani is for the theme of "ikat" pattern.  I decided to use black, pink and white stripers over a black base.  This was my first attempt at ikat pattern and I need to practice.


My favorite swatch of the week definitely is this purple gorgeous polish called Beach To Bar from Powder Perfect.  Love this polish...like I mentioned in the earlier blog review - I want to swim in a vat of it!


Recycling my swatch of Bikini In A Bottle, I added stamping in the form of wood grains over it.  I think the world would be more interesting if trees were pink!  :)


Last favorite of the week is a mani for the theme of "summer fruit."  I used 3 colors from Drip Drop Nail Paint (Cowabunga, Orange Crush and Melon Ballin') and a fimo lemon with a leaf.  This mani was very quick and super easy.


Which was your favorite?

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. :)