Saturday, December 13, 2014

Candied Apple Polish Holiday Selection Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations!

Today I have three new Candied Apple Polishes that I purchased during her fantastic Black Friday sale.  I lumped these three together because they were more "holiday" related (I bought a few others as well, which will make their debut on instagram (@beginnails) and on my Facebook (Beginnails).  Candied Apple Polish is run by Alison and she makes her products 5-free, so it does not contain 5 of the nasties that can be in nail polish.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Nutcracker Suites, a crisp white glitter crelly.  It reminds me of all the colors seen in the ballet, most popular during the holiday season.  It contains an array of colors of glitter in hexes, circles and squares.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.



Next is Bringing Good Cheer, which is a deep purple-maroon jelly with sprinkles of surprise glitter.  Bringing Good Cheer is a little shy when it wants to reveal the glitter it contains, but if you hit the light correctly, BOOM - a shot of teal or purple glitter glint at you.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat (1st and 2nd photos) and matte top coat (3rd and 4th photos).





The last polish is All Is Calm, a blue jelly with flaky shimmer galore!  All Is Calm contains gold and teal flakies of shimmer that really bring a calming factor to the polish.  The only thing I regret is that I didn't capture a photo of this polish in matte top coat.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.




Loves: FORMULA - creamy, easy to apply!  Let's not forget 5-free, so this polish doesn't contain 5 of the nasty chemicals that can be found in polish.  Another thing I love about these holiday polishes is that they can be warn longer than just the holiday because they don't have holiday specific additions to them (of glitter shapes).  My favorite of the 3 has to be Bringing Good Cheer - I am a sucker for purples.

Wishes:  I think the only thing I would have changed is adding a few more glitters to Bringing Good Cheer, but it is still my favorite of the three.

Stay Connected with Candied Apple Polish
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/candiedapplepolish
Instagram: @candiedapplepolish

Other products used in this post:
Shiny Top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat from www.dreampolish.com
Matte Top Coat: O.P.I. Matte Top Coat

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)