Saturday, July 4, 2015

July Mani Of The Month Box Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I have the July Mani Of The Month box which features products from Heather's HuesDream Polish and Nails Redesigned.  July's box had the theme of Sweet Land Of Liberty and also had a guest contributor, Eclectic Girls Polish and Handcare.  Each box features a full size polish, a mini glitter topper and assorted extra glitter all from Heather's Hues, a base coat, top coat in mini size and a nail care item from Dream Polish and an assortment of nail vinyl decals and Swarovski crystals from Nails Redesigned.

This box came with red stars and blue waves of vinyl stencils, blue and silver star vinyl decals,  and red crystals all from Nails Redesigned, and Smooth Gem base coat, Gem Glam top coat and Cuticle Oil in the scent of Melon Baller from Dream Polish.  The special guest contributor included a mini glitter topper and a mani bomb along with a holographic sticker and festive ring.



Now let's get to some swatches!
First up is Liberty Belle from Heather's Hues.  Liberty Belle is a silver holographic micro glitter polish with silver and gold holographic hex and square glitter.  If you like the look of texture, you will love this polish.  I really like the silver base.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.






Next is Fireworks After Dark from Heather's Hues.  Heather always has gorgeous glitter jellies and Fireworks After Dark is no exception.  It is a black glitter jelly that contains a rainbow of holographic hex glitter in a few sizes as well as silver holographic micro bar glitter.  I love this polish!  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat (1st and 2nd photos) and matte top coat (3rd, 4th and 5th photos).







The special guest of the box is Eclectic Girls Nail Polish.  Eclectic Girls provided a soft white glitter jelly containing red and white matte hexes and squares, royal blue matte hexes and silver holographic hexes and gold holographic stars.  I decided to pair this polish with a royal blue creme from Envy Lacquer called Pacific Blue 421.  Due to the larger glitter, this polish required a lot of glitter fishing.  Photos show 2 coats over Pacific Blue 421 with shiny top coat.






I also did a few nail art looks using the vinyls and rhine stones provided by Nails Redesigned.  First is   the look I did using Nails Redsigned star vinyls and silver star decals.  I started with a base of Joha's Love Nail Polish Deep Ocean, then added Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish, allowed it to dry then applied the star vinyls on pointer, middle and pinky.  I painted Drip Drop Nail Paint Tighty Whities on my pointer and pinky and Liberty Belle from Heather's Hues on middle then removed the vinyls.  I applied the silver star from Nails Redsigned on the ring finger and added a little bow.  Then to add some pop of color, I used Polish My Life Little Red Dress for some accents of red  Lastly, a final top coat was applied using Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.




The next look I did used the red Swarovski rhinestones and blue and silver star decals all from Nails Redesigned.  I used Fireworks After Dark from Heather's Hues as my base and then applied the accessories from Nails Redesigned.  It was all topped with Gem Glam Top Coat from Dream Polish.






The Dream Polish products in the box were all in the scent of Melon Baller.  It smells like pure watermelon....like Hubba Bubba bubble gum, but so much better because the scent doesn't fade!  My mouth is watering just describing it.  This has to be my top favorite scent right now!

Loves: LOVE Heather's Hues glitter jellies.  They apply perfectly and look gorgeous with shiny and matte top coat.  I also love the scent Melon Baller from Dream Polish.  My top favorite scent was last year's Summer Melon and the scent Melon Baller just jumped ahead of that!!  I also love the accessories from Nails Redesigned, great products for 4th of July manis and more!  I'm also happy that I got to try a new indie brand with the guest Eclectic Girls.

Wishes:  The only thing I would change is selecting a smaller silver and gold glitter to go in Seaside's silver base to compliment the finish.  I also wish that Fireworks After Dark was the large size polish and Liberty Belle was the mini since I am a sucker for glitter jellies.  And I also wish that the scent of Melon Baller came in shampoo, lotion, perfume and jello.  HAHA

You can order the Mani Of The Month Box from any of the 3 brands above!  The contents are always a surprise and pre-orders quickly sell out.  Be sure to follow them all on Instagram  (@mydreampolish, @heathers_hues and @nails_redesigned) or their Facebook pages to updates.

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)