Monday, December 28, 2015

It Girl IG102 Stamping Plate Review Part 2

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I have the second half of the IG102 Stamping Plate from It Girl.  It Girl is based out of Tacoma, Washingtong (my home state!) and this plate is part of her initial release.  She has new stamping plates available for pre-order now.  One thing I noticed first off is that the surface of the plates isn't as reflective as others, which I prefer as it makes taking photos a LOT easier!  I was able to capture each image and get a macro of each.


Now let's get to some manis!
First up is a chevron pattern and I started with Candied Apple Polish's Faded Memories topped with All Mixed Up Lacquers Cheshire Cat.  I stamped with Drip Drop Nail Paint's (DDNP) Yoga Pants and topped with a shiny top coat.




Another chevron image which is opposite of the one above, I stamped with ZoDi Nails' Cashmere over DDNP's Alison's NY Apple.  The image picked up perfectly.  The mani is topped with a shiny top coat.





The next image reminded me of a field of flowers, so I turned them into flowers.  I stamped DDNP's Tighty Whities over Girlosity Cosmetics' Moonlit.  I added accents of pink from Jenna Hipp's Damage Control and Ain't Life Grape.  Mani is topped with a shiny top coat.







The weaving pattern below is over a base of Jenna Hipp's Mint To Be topped with Holochondriac's Sparkle Sauce.  I stamped using DDNP's Yoga Pants and topped with a shiny top coat.






The last mani is using ZoDi Nails' Sweater Weather as the base.  I stamped using Yoga Pants from DDNP and topped with a shiny top coat.







Other Products used:
Shiny Top Coat and Gem Block Liquid Latex: Dream Polish
Matte Top Coat: Girly Bits Cosmetics Polish Matte'rs
Stamper: What's Up Nails Creative Shop Stamper

Loves: My favorite image of these 5 is the flower image.  It will look great over any polish!!  The image sizes are large and covered my entire nail with extra room, in fact I have small nails, so I was able to stamp 2 nails with each image!  One of the new plates will be reviewed later this week!!

Wishes: I wouldn't change anything.  I just received a new plate from the new set and I can't wait to share that with you.

Which image is your favorite?

Happy Polishing (and Stamping!),
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)